Sunday, November 2, 2014

Hi Group 3! Here is the feedback on your presentation:


  • What kind of security issues arise with texting notifications? Do they have access to info on our phones?
  • How do you get word out about this idea?
  • There is a lack of tech awareness, I was unaware of the texting service.
  • I check my email every hour out of anxiety about this issue -- I hate it!
  • This may not be a university problem. I feel like it is typically the students' fault for not checking email. Focus more on encouraging students to check their email or sign up for texts.
  • Are there really that many class cancellations on campus for this to be a problem?
  • Research how other campuses similar to our are dealing with the problem.
  • How can you make students aware of text notifications?
  • What other options are available to students besides the text notification?
  • Is this text notification different from the safety and weather texts?
  • How do you know professors hear a lot of complaints? How can we sign up for text alerts?
  • How many people did you survey? How can we sign up?
  • How are you going to make sure that students hear about the texts?
  • Would professors actually use the new technology?
  • Is text messaging the solution?
  • And this one is from Grace :) I had no idea this option even existed, so I've no idea how it works or how to actually use it…but I'm intrigued!

No comments:

Post a Comment